Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Little James

All the ladies that I work with will leave notes on the counter for each other. Usually they are notes like,"Lois called about this class. who wants to teach her?"
nothing interesting.This morning however I noticed a long-ish note on the counter.
It read," Most of my day was spent thing of how darn beautiful James is. Those eyes,those eyes, oh my those eyes. If only he were 50 years older-however if he was 50 years older he might not look that good-maybe even better. Yikes I'm turning into a DOLLY.
Dirty old lady lusting youth
-Ok-just kidding- but he is darn cute- and Chy- he has the hots for you."
My first thought was that it was a journal entry of M.E.'s. Then realizing that it was to me, I died of laughter. I am glad that I was the only one in the shop.So to agree with her- yes, James is really cute...and 10 years old!

3 comments:

On My Own said...

ooooohhhh man thats hilarious!!!!

Tammy said...

YAY, I just found your new blog!

Tammy said...

YAY, I just found your new blog!