Tuesday, July 6, 2010

In loving memory

Cody,
You were what I needed, when I needed it. Strong, reliable-for the most part- and needed little immediate work. You fit the right amount of people and were small. You were even the right color! Silver. Sure, there were times where I wished you had a little more to give, but you served me well. We saw frustration and sorrow, along with happiness together.
In the end, my old friend, you had no more to give. There is nothing I can do to help you. It is time to part. You were the first car I had bought with my hard earned money. Yes, you were more then just a car! you were my car. One I will remember with a smile later on in life. But for now I must say goodbye with a tear.
Don't feel replaced. Because you hold a special place in my heart. Other cars will come and go, but you, you were my little sardine! (with the top down) My Cody (all the rest of the time).
Forever to part. I will miss you!

No comments: