Thursday, April 28, 2011

Offended?

This morning I was Visiting with some of the ladies in my church. About half way through the three of us talking the lady to my left turns to me and says," you so remind me of Bella from Twilight! the Beautiful dark hair, fair skin, and that you just moved here from Arizona." I know that I might get shot for this, but I don't like Twilight and never will. I have read part of it once. don't get me wrong she is a good Author(some would say), but I am not into the vampires and I don't like the way that she writes. I am also LDS like the author and do not agreed with some of the things that are in her writing. I know that every other little Mormon girl has read the books, but I am not most Mormon girls! I like to read stuff that has more substance to it than just a fling read. Thanks for the compliment of a character that i know that you like! :)

3 comments:

Ninny said...

Bless you, bless you, bless you! I thought you were great before but not I think you are absolutely amazing. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

HAHA!!! i am proud to call you my cousin!!! <3 Sam

Tammy said...

You are sooooooooo not Bella. She's sappy, spineless, and without morals. You my dear, are the complete opposite.

Can you tell me and the girlies in my home are Twilight haters??? ;)

*I have to admit, we jumped on the Twilight bandwagon early on, but after reading the first book we ended that nasty bandwagon ride. :)