Monday, August 25, 2008

Procrastination, Mum's Birthday and other stuff.Not in that order


I really love this picture of me and Quayde. It was taken at Copper Basin Lake when we were finished with our "walk". I can't remember what we were talking about but I had a cattail in my hand and was goofing off with it.








This is one of Mum's presents for her Birthday! I don't know what it is made out of, but the cool thing about it is that you can take the seat part off and put it in the washer! I know, cool huh?!? I just hope that they remember to tell everyone when the seat is not on, because otherwise it could be a bit messy.
There will be more pictures of the event later when it is all done.





Have you every had the feeling to do something but you ignore it. Then you feel bad later on because you know that you should have done what that feeling was telling you to do because you know what was going on/what had happened? I have, and I am sorry to those two people that I have put off. I know (or now know) what is happening. Sorry for not listening and acting on that prompting when I should have.

To all that this concerns: Baby M will not be a 'distraction' anymore. Sorry that She was I didn't mean it to end up that way. She will not be coming to church with me anymore.

Have you ever had the sugar crave? Well, that is what I have right now! It only comes this bad once a month. Hint: the second day is worse on emotions and cravings. So you might want to keep your distance from me, I might eat you. I don't even think that that's a joke.

3 comments:

megan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chickenbells said...

I was just reading about the toilet seat at your mother's blog...very very fancy, and quite cool as well! I totally get what you mean by sugar cravings...only I'm doing it with fried foods...mmmmmm!

Chickenbells said...

Ohhhh...I was so going to email you after your comment on my blog, but I don't have your address...HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT I AM ALSO CRAVING CHINESE?!?!?!

That is all.