Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A much needed post


I have been waiting for the right time to sit down and post this very happy thing.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is my new car!

It's not perfect but I wasn't looking for perfect, I was looking for something that ran, has heat and would fit three passengers. I also didn't want to pay a small fortune for something. I saw this Toyota Celica and my first thought was," this is far to showy." I kept looking at it though and knew that it was exactly what I needed and at the price I wanted. The part about it being a convertible is only a plus. The thing I am having a problem with is that it isn't a stick shift. I really like it and it's fun to drive though.

Wave if you see me driving!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Chy!!!!
Iloved my celica even tho it wasn't a convertiable. I felt safe in it . it was easy to drive and very easy on gas(an added plus)
Happy driving
Love ya Nana

Shawna said...

YIPPIE!!!!!

Ninny said...

Um...AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!