Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy color!!!

I love Goodwill! You never know what you are going to find or the fun that you will have there.
For example: Cayden's Gas mask he found for $10 or.... My shoes!
There of course is a story behind the shoes. When I was 15 I bought a beautiful pair of shoes that made me smile every time I looked at them. As many of you know I am not some one that likes to wear flats but these shoes were not to be passed by!
Here is the new pair that I found for $3. They have never been worn!
oh yes, please look and be jealous!




Look carefully at the picture below

These are the old pair that I wore till they were dead,Dead,DEAD! Circa: 2008
Some people have funerals for their animals, I did for these shoes.
Thank you, whoever is out there for being the shopaholic that you must have been to not wear these pretties like I did. Also, for giving them to Goodwill for me to find!

1 comment:

Ninny said...

They look like the exact same pair of shoes. Amazing! I can see why you love them. Hooray for $3 shoes.