Monday, May 24, 2010

photo post!

Here is a quick summary of what I have been up to!
Playing in Jerome with Cayden!

My Grammy Misty and aunt Kristi came to visit us in AZ! I was at work so they came to see me in action.

Maliea getting ready for her prom! I got to help with all the shopping. I am so glad you are my sister, happy 22nd birthday!

Please tell me you see the attitude here.....


I am now over the hill! I used to think 19 was REALLY old... that was when I was 10!





Bowling with best friends! Rachelle you are incredible! you don't even know how much of a good friend you are!




We had an church class on Tuesday nights and after we would go and get food from Taco Bell. This is an inside joke but read the sigh carefully and you may get it.

Hint: you can now get it at Taco Bell due to special demand;)

Thanks Melany for all the laughs!




Thayne and I went on a last minute date to Cayden's Baseball game he umpires. The other umpires were having fun playing dress up with him!


Just a few photos to show the loads of fun I have been having!

1 comment:

On My Own said...

you are so amazing Chaiya! I love you so much! i love your honesty and you ability to shove myself in my face =D love you tons buddy.