Friday, September 24, 2010

Necessary and Contingent

Not only have a been thinking about this for my philosophy class but also for what to bring to Maryland. At first there was a huge pile of books in the 'I must take'. Now I have all the my books in one box. Looking around I think of things I just need to get rid of. Think in the perspective," what can I put in the back of my Kia?" Thinking this way has helped in the elimination process!
What an odd thought of us leaving. Maybe not leaving Arizona as much as leaving the West. I can honestly say I never would have dreamed of us moving to the little 'zit' on the US called Maryland. Idaho I would have expected. Or even Oregon wouldn't have been a huge surprise. No. We are moving to a state that is smaller then I can see on the map without my glasses. The best part is that there is more art there then I can even dream of. Do you know that New York is only a few hours away, and that that is where Chihulys studio is!? Not to mention that the Smithsonian and hour or less away.
I will always love AZ but it has been time past due for us to leave.

No comments: