Sunday, February 6, 2011


In this new land I live in, there is no such thing as happy smiles. No matter where you go you will find a sad expression and a growl. Why is this?! I think that only at church have I seen a smile and a welcoming expression. Even then, there is some forlornness in their eyes. Sometimes I feel like I am being sucked into the towns depression. Being someone that has lived in the same state for almost of my whole life, this is still new to me.
Yesterday I had a very funny thought. What if someone from here moved to my little home town? They would think we were all on drugs! No seriously, they would think that they had moved to a town that had lost their marbles some where along the way. There are always smiles and funny things happening. And my town is a small little nothing in the middle of the pretty much no where. But because of that the people who live there know how to entertain themselves.
What could make this place so sad? Any ideas?!
Only three more days...

No comments: