Saturday, February 5, 2011

I'm sorry


I was not aware until a day or so ago that my posts were being put up on Facebook! I think I changed stuff around so that won't happen anymore. I don't mind people reading my post, but I don't want it posted all over a public page that is viewed by a lot of people.

With that said! I feel the need to say sorry to anyone I have hurt in anyway, shape, or form. I just became aware of a friend that felt I had been doing things on purpose to hurt others. That is not the case, but now there is nothing I can do but hope that this individual and others will remember what kind of person I am, and that that will stand to rectify the misunderstandings.

There are things I don't understand about girls. Though I am one, I also didn't go to high school. I also only have ever had one or two friends in the past that were girls. No I am not kidding. The only way I knew about the high school drama was through other people. Eventually I was involved in a little myself, which made all the more aware of my gratitude to my Mum for not public schooling me. I know that there are advantages and losses to ever form of schooling, and I know that Home Schooling was the best choice for me.
There is little more I can say on the matters above but hope that they are taken the right way.


No comments: