Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Angry

"Do you ever get tired of being an angry person?"
That was the question I was asked the other day!
I promise you that I am not angry. I am simply frustrated and worn out.
I am just done with life and the people I deal with in it on a daily basis. I feel a little used for others' gain.
I'm sorry if that is to honest, but that is the truth. I feel very overwhelmed at times because I just can't be everything for everyone. 
For example: I helped a women's daughter sign up for the community college here in town. After I had helped her do the online paperwork and taken her down to the college for a quick tour of the campus, I took her home. At her house the women asked if I was voting this year. I told her that I was not able to because I wasn't registered for this state and that I hadn't figured out how to get the AZ paper ballot. I was then chewed out for a good five minutes! I'm sorry that I didn't have the extra hundred dollars to switch to my driver's license to Maryland. I am also sorry that you are dumb and too lazy to help your own daughter sign up to go to college. May I also add that this women asked me to come over in the past and help with signing up her daughter, and I put aside time to do so and last minute she told me not to come over because she (the women not the daughter) had too much to do. 
Yes, I am sorry that I am an angry person. I am also sorry that I don't have more to give. it is just what it is I guess.
P.S.
On top of chewing me out for that, when I said that I was going to grab lunch with a friend, she said that if I "set my priorities straight" I would have the money to have my license switched over.

No. I'm not angry at all. I'm just done.

No comments: