Friday, June 29, 2007

Camp

for the past week I've been gone at camp, a whole 5 days of being sick and hurting, tired and very very smelly! Not saying that I didn't love it though.
At first i thought that it wasn't going to be much fun because I was a leader this year...
boy was I wrong!
I got to know a lot more girls then all of the other 4 years of camp, and the ward that I was able to serve was fun and loving and willing to open they're arms to a very crazy YCL.
-Youth Camp Leader-
I'll post pictures when I get them developed.
I have a really good one of my good friend Tashi Judy sitting in the sun reading.
I'm so glad that Tashi had a good time. At first she just wanted to go so that she could see and spend time with me, but when I told her that she most likely wouldn't see me much she decided to go any way and in the end she had a really good time!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

I LOVED being a YCL! My last year I was a head YCL (there was only 4 of us) which was even better!!