Monday, June 18, 2007

To you

There has been a lot going on here at this home.
  • Maliea's Graduation party
  • Thayne's birthday
  • All the stuff that seems to come up every day!

The one thing that I didn't get to do was say happy father's day.

Dad, you have done some much for me in these few years!

You taught me how to drive a stick shift! have I ever said sorry for the first time that you let me drive and I almost didn't stop the car in time? If not then I am now!

You took me up to Organ for an amazing class on blowing glass. I'm even going to thank you for taking all of those annoying pictures of me!

You always let me listen to my music even if you are in the worst mood in the whole world! And I know that my music doesn't help that in the least.

You built me a room from a corner in the wall! Smiles*

You taught me that there are good men in this world and that there is some one out there for me too! If you hadn't taught me that then I would still most likely be the bitter person that you first met!

You don't even know how much joy and happiness you have brought to me life! And I usually don't express the gratitude that I have for you!

Thank you for loving me for who I am no matter how cruel I am at times!

Thank you for being my Daddy!

No comments: