Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happiness

Just the other day I was sitting in the library thinking of all the things that I needed to get a move on and do, when I thought of something that I had thought about in that very spot.

Happiness.

Have you ever seen someone driving in their car smiling?

Smiling at something that was not visible,audible or understandable to you at a glance.

Someone smiling because they are in love with life.

Happiness is a very simple thing, it could be new pajamas or sitting down and eating a pint of Ben&Jerry's ice cream. Or maybe it is a project that you have been meaning to sit down and finish for a month but haven't had the time to.

Whenever I feel really depressed I just think of my favorite things.


Thinking of Ben&Jerry's My favorite computer game is on their site.


All you do is go to our products and the first one on the list of items is

flavor generator. It's fun making your our kind of ice cream.


2 comments:

megan said...

Yea Chaiya!!!!! Nice to see the happiness flow...I want to see it stick through the snow that's forecasted! :)

Anonymous said...

Update your blog girl!