Monday, January 21, 2008

To those who have...

Commented, told in person and emailed me,
I am blogging here and now.
As I wondered why blogging was not as exciting as it used to be, I realized that I should make some changes to the blog its self not the person that is blogging. Though I'm not saying that I am perfect I'm simply saying that I was taking the wrong approach to blogging.
Blogging has been a great way for me to be my self and not have to worry about who is reading and that is the way that I always want it to be. For that last few months I have been slacking, alot, But blogging shouldn't be something that you do as a news letter to the world saying all that happened in your day. It should be about what you have been doing to enlighten your day.
So thus, I am back with a fresh view of blogging and live to share my enlightenment with those I love and appreciate.

No comments: