Saturday, February 9, 2008

My Love

It was a usual Friday afternoon. I went to Chino with my family for Homeschooling group, Saddly it was only us and my good friend Julian. Me and Julian have known each other for almost 5 years now and, let's face it, he is one of my bestfriends.
After we were all tired and hungry from playing at the park we all went to Taco Bell for lunch. Taco Bell was unusually full with lots of teenagers so we grabbed the tables that we could and yet again thanked the fact that our parents didn't send us to school where we would have to put up with people all the time. Finally they left and an old man took the table that was right in front of ours. As we were all eating I realized that the man was watching me and Julian rather intently.
When ever he noticed my glance he would smile like he knew something and continued with his meal.
After we were all finished and just simply were talking and goofing-off the old man, still smiling, walks up to us sticks out his hand to Julian to shake and said being completely serious,
" I would just like to say congratulations. You two look like such cute couple, really great together! I just wanted to let you know that."
I can't remember what Julian said in reply because I was inventing a new shade of red. The man then looks at me for some kind of response and all I could think to say was, 'huh,Thank you.'
I hope you remember that the writers are still on strike.
After the man had told us to have a good day and left, Julian pulls me in a close hug as a joke and Quayde said,"Your children will be gorgious!"
I don't get embarrised about much because I laugh at myself along with everyone else, but this! This is offically my embarrasment of the year! Now someone is just going to have to tell Julian's girlfriend, Bethany about all of this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha. love it chy! you're the cutest!!!! you and I need to spend more time together....I really love being around you. we both have similar opinions, and if we have different opinions, then we completely listen, and understand the other persons opinions. Yeah, so anyways, we should get toghether, and I'm NOT talking about mutual....lame. so yeah, are you thinking you're going to go to the priest and laurel activity? ice skating? I am, fo' sho! lol, yeah boy! well, anyways c u tuesday! :)