Tuesday, February 26, 2008

No Point

I don't want a myspace. I have no desire in the whole world to have one. I don't need to waste beautiful time on the computer taking all the stupid tests that are on the bulletin board or looking at other peoples myspace pages having 'crushes' on people who I have never met and never want to meet. Every one tells me," Oh, you need a myspace!"... let me tell you, I need a myspace as much as I need a guy to complete my life. Maybe marriage when I am older but not when I have better things to do as a 16 year old girl who is living life in the real world.
Just let me say that I love you all and that is why I would like a phone call or an email rather then what ever you are supposed to do on myspace. I can do all I need with my yahoo email. So please, just please stop telling me that I need a myspace. Because I don't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha. yeah myspace is a waste of lifetime!