Saturday, March 8, 2008

Full Faith Forward

Yes this maybe weird to those who are unbelievers of the parking angel but I just need to say it anyway. We have always had a parking angel, the families parking angel's name is Harold. We have a family that we have been friends with since we were.... I think they met when Maliea was just a year old, they have one for their family too. I can't remember his name but it starts with an H. Well, so the other day me and mom were talking about how I need one for my self because Harold can't be in two places at once. Ok, so I was thinking about the last bit in my mind but it was implied by the conversation. I said that it should be something short so you can put it on a license plate someday. I said,"Fred". She said," Is that the first name that came to you?" Me,"No, Victoria was". That is my parking angel's name, Victoria.
The first time that I ask for help on finding a parking place was at the small Wal-Mart. Well, it was not a good trial run, saying in short that I parked in the back. The second time I was not in a very good mood and asked for a parking place near the front and a basket for Thayne. I got them both the first time I went around. The same day the mall was packed and I needed to run in, run out and I had Thayne so it needed to be right at the door of Barnes and Noble. I asked, thinking this is not going to happen.... I got the one spot! Yes you know the one, right in front of the door. Also on the first time around. I don't think that I thanked Victoria enough! So that is why my faith in my parking angel is restored, at first with Victoria I wasn't share if it was working like Harold always did but she pulled through! Thanks Victoria.

1 comment:

Nana said...

so glad you have your own parking angel!I have seen Harold in action and believe your victoria will be just as wonderful!! Love ya All