Monday, May 12, 2008

55 Things that make me happy

  1. Eating mango
  2. Fun toothbrushes
  3. Making new jewelry
  4. Watching funny movies with friends
  5. Swinging in my hammock
  6. Listening in the woods
  7. Being in new places
  8. Walking on the square
  9. Hearing new funny words
  10. Organizing stuff
  11. Smelling happy spring rain
  12. Reading good books
  13. Hearing songs that completely apply to me
  14. Sitting on the kitchen floor.... don't ask I am just weird that way
  15. Doing things with Dad
  16. Hearing babies laugh
  17. Making people laugh
  18. Singing like no one can hear me
  19. Shocking people with who I am
  20. Hiking in the woods
  21. Laughing uncontrollably
  22. Working till my feet are numb
  23. Hedgehogs.
  24. Traveling
  25. Heat!
  26. William Shakespeare
  27. Good Bubble Teas
  28. Playing with the sewing machine
  29. Learning new things
  30. Talking to strangers. I have had the best conversations with strangers
  31. Art of all kinds
  32. Talking with mum
  33. Doing deeds anonymously
  34. Blogging
  35. Surprises
  36. Wearing boy pants
  37. Watching air balloons take off
  38. Getting unexpected mail
  39. Dreaming in color
  40. Sleeping
  41. Driving
  42. Spontaneous occurrences
  43. Trying to dance
  44. Doing car maintenance
  45. Drinking hot cocoa till I can't feel my tongue
  46. Listening to children breathing when they are asleep. It is the most peaceful thing in the whole world!
  47. Playing tick monster!
  48. Just being a kid
  49. Seeing a finished project
  50. Reading Dr. Seuss
  51. Playing with blocks
  52. Hastings
  53. Going to the Library
  54. Seeing bright colors on bright people
  55. Creating a life with out worrying the future

This is weird, spontaneous, funky me and I like it.

2 comments:

megan said...

what??? NO Holdsworth childreN?????

Chy said...

that's part of tickle monster