Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fun with Carrie

I just wanted to post about the fun that I had with my Aunt Carrie. She is a new photographer and is putting together a portfolio to show to clients. She wanted to 'shoot' me I was so beautiful. hehe. Here are some that I took from her blog.






This one was funny cause Carrie is telling me that I am not a boy so I don't have to sit like that. My reply was that most of my friends are guys and it is just natural for me to sit like that. And see! It looks good. Looks like me.












This was at the college on a bench. I think it was the only metal I was on that wasn't completely sweltering! We were in the sculpture garden, thus the hot metal.








We broke into the trolley that is next to the institute building and got fun ones in and on there. This is the one that I liked the best.
When we were at the college Carrie told me sit on a window a little off the path. WELL! We didn't know that there was a class in session when I went to sit on it! A whole class of people were laughing at us and waving jauntily. I waved back... what else was I to do!??!
Just saying Carrie that I had lots of fun and loved spending time with you in fun places.

1 comment:

Chickenbells said...

Now wait a minute...I thought it was OK to sit however when you're wearing pants...it's not? Rats...

It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun taking pictures, someone needs to explain to me how to not grin like a fool in front of the camera...I love the second picture by the way...