Monday, June 30, 2008

Kung Fu Panda


I will post pictures and all about EFY when I get the film developed in the next few days.

I just had to say that I went to see Kung Fu Panda tonight with my little brother Quayde. It was cute but I felt like it was just a little to rushed. The message was great though.
The really cool part of the whole night was that me and Quayde had the whole theatre to ourselves! We could laugh and shout and make comments the whole time without anyone getting mad at us. .......not like I don't do that when there are people anyway. BUT ANYWAY! I really am glad that I got to have time with Quayde since we are the ones that are gone the most. Quayde with friends and I with friends and work. The bad thing is that I drank more Dr. Pepper than I have since the school year ended so I will be up all night with a belly ache

1 comment:

Erin said...

I think it's so awesome that you have such a love for family. Your parents have done well with all of you. Your life is going to be the happiest with those you love the most closest. It took me a little while to realize this, but now I am reaping the rewards! I love you!