Monday, June 30, 2008

You and Me bargain now!

Dear Ant,
If I could kill you I would. But seeing how it makes me sick by just the crunch of you I will refrain. You see, Dear Ant, it has been this way since I was young. People think that I am just weird and, let's face it , I am. Don't think of me as weird because I wish you to live though. Because it's just not all that it appears to be. Yes, I value life. No, I don't think that people should kill you because of a stupid 'phobia'. But the truth is...'Sigh'... The truth is that I would crush you if it didn't make me have goosebumps, cold sweat and nausea! So now that you know my true feelings, Dear little Ant, I must ask you to get off the bathroom sink so I can brush my teeth. If you don't, then I will just have to get my brother to crush you while I am on the other side of the house. So as not to be sick of course. I'll keep my end of the bargain if you keep yours.I don't ask much, just stay away when I am trying to brush my teeth!
Sincerely,
Your potential life saver,
Chaiya Anale Wilson-Callihan

3 comments:

Erin said...

I love it! I really, realy, do. If I were there I would scoop him up in a paper cup and put him outside and kindly ask him to quit tormenting you!!

Erin said...

I spelled the second "really" wrong. Don't judge me!!! lol

Ninny said...

i love that. i totally agree with erin. I would get quade to crush him to. But great idea to kindly tell him to get out of the sink.
Just get quade to get him out of the sink.
sam