Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ONE RULE!!!

I have been Chauffeuring the Smith kids to a few of their activities lately. They are used to having many rules in a car about food and seat belts and so on. So I just told them that in my car I don't really care if you get food on the seat or take your shoes off because the car's name is Junker and it lives up to it's name. So yesterday I had Cami and Jared, we were on our way home from getting baby food and doing scout stuff when Cami says in a very loud voice so I will completely understand her," I really need to go Pee!" If you live in Prescott then you know about the all the construction on Gurly and Shelton, I was in the middle of it. I turned in my seat and asked in my patient voice if she could hold it till we got home. The answer was of course a very impatient/apprehensive voice,"NO!!!" I made a few really quick choices and decided that I needed to change the direction of the car! She then informs me that she really needs to go and really can't hold it much longer. I was in front of the college at the time and cut through the back roads to get to the nearest place with a public restroom. Thank you Whataburger for the use of your toilet! I don't even think I shut the door to the car as I ran Cami in and informed Jared that he should come inside the fast food place with us. As we are waiting for Cami to finish (she really did have to go!) Jared looks at me and said he was going to go to the restroom too.
That is my one rule! You are not allowed to relieve yourself in the car.

2 comments:

Erin said...

What if I had to relieve myself and I had a soda bottle? Could I do it then???? LOL!! Just kidding! I love you!

Katie said...

Ummm... Thats a good rule. You sound like you stayed so calm.