Friday, September 12, 2008

S.H.P.

Patriotic. That was the Scavenger hunt photo subject this week. I haven't done any of the others lately because I have been working up a storm and just breathing the rest of the time. A.K.A......School. I really love being busy with it all though. The breathing is from a very intense book I am reading right now about the Holocaust. I have to breathe every few pages because I can see all that is happening. Some people will say,"oh, I'm a very visual person!" I am that phrase in a nutshell. It is all like I am really there when I start to read. That is one of the reasons I am so selective in what I read.

Just to tell you about these photos though! I was walking to seminary this morning and was looking for a good photo. I could just do one of the many flags that I see on the walk there. Imagine my delight when I see my friend Caleb walk up with two layers on(both blue) and a rose in his pocket for a good friend of his at school. The only thing I needed was something white. That is a wall in some person's yard that we walk past every day! At first he didn't want to go alone with it but in the end I got the shots!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Um.....title of the book please!!!! Oh, and very pretty flower. :P

Anonymous said...

that looks sooo cool Chaiya love eden