Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Laughing till the Tears Fall Down

This week is going to be an adventure. The Rondo is in the shop getting fixed; Thus, dad needs to use the Buick to get to work. I am being dropped off at school after Quayde is finished with seminary. He has to be at Seminary by 6 AM. We have to leave the house at 5:35 AM. If I want to shower then I have to either take one before bed or get up early to get one before we leave. I start class at 8:30 AM and end at 5:20 PM. Thursdays I have Institute after school that I drive and hour to get get to. It starts at 8 PM. Did I mention that it takes almost 45 minutes to get home from school? This is going to either be a really amusing week for those that have the pleasure of being within ear shot of me, or a complete melt down on my part. If you think about it, both of those are likely to happen at the same time depending on if you are you or myself. I say this because I was in tears laughing this morning over Hell knows what! Thank goodness I only have to be at the La Plata Campus on Tuesdays and Thursdays. No one quite knows how long it will take to get the Rondo fixed. It is only the Air conditioning that needs to be repaired. Knowing dealerships though, it will take a while.
Day one. let the count down begin!

No comments: