Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Without Art the Earth Would be Eh

I want to create art that makes people think. I want to challenge what is in their minds as normal and make them want more. I want to show them that there is more than just their opinions that matter. I want to show them what they have never felt before. It isn't about shocking people to me. It isn't about making them judge something that they are looking at in a way that they deem worthy. It is about showing them what I have to say, how I feel, and what I want them to know that they didn't previously know. Art is about sparking ideas and inspiring others to make a difference. Art is part of who I am and always has been. It was there for me when I felt that no one else was. It has and always will inspire me. Ultimately, it is about point of view. You can have a thousand people draw the Grand Canyon, but still end up with a thousand different unique pieces. Art is a huge part of my identity. I wouldn't change that for the world.

No comments: