Saturday, July 28, 2007

My Week

One family,
One parent gone the other two weeks away from her due date,
5 kids who all want some of that one parent.....
'Donn don, don don don donn don,
don don don donn don, don don don don!'
Chy the wonder babysitter is on the way!
Yes for the family members that live in my home who I now need to show my
picture to so that they remember what I look like, you can now keep me....
for a few days.
I have been at the Wrights house every day for the last 4 days and it is possible that I might
be back there next week.
Their oldest daughter Anna said that now I am like their sister!
Did you smile because I did when so said it.
Did I mention that after watching the Wright kids today I went right over to the Mangum's
house to watch their kids for two hours....
To answer your question ladies and gentlemen, yes I will have super hero -in training-cards printed.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Um, do I know you? You kinda remind me of my niece.............oh my goodness!! Chy! Is this you? It's been so long since I've seen you!!!