Thursday, July 5, 2007



Those of you who have read the His Dark Materials series then this will be a lot of fun. Those who haven't yet, then get a move on it! I have been reading these books for as long as I can remember and when I found out that they are making a movie out of the first book and who the actors are... All I have to say is that they better do this book justice!
But any way, I found the site that they made for the movie and there is a bit where you can see what kind of an animal would be your Daemon if we were in their world.
I think that is the best part of the site!
Here is my Daemon... A Gibbon Named Olin.
The site also gives you a list of the qualities that you show in the questionnaire....
could you guess that they are Responsible,Modest,Dependable,Proud and a born Leader?!!? Well, I laughed!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

okay I will get a move on it!!