Thursday, May 17, 2007

Here is what I promised!

The memo!
When they first got here they were all given a piece of paper with questions about me to see how well they really know me!
Then they all had to put a tack in they're mouths and pop a balloon,and in the balloon I had put the name of the tribe that they were in on a piece of paper so that it couldn't be rigged in any way(because I didn't even know where the names were either)!
Then we played an marshmallow eating contest- I won- and the string game!
Which is where you have to put string down your clothes, not including underwear, and pass it to the next person and which ever team finishes first wins. My team didn't win this one because Audree Judy's pants were to tight to put the ball of string up them!
We then told the answers of the questionnaire and I think that the answers that they came up with when they didn't know the real answers to some of the questions were really funny!
The one game that was a little embarrassing for most of my friends was potato pass, so we had to revise it a bit.
Instead of cake,because I don't like cake, we all had cup-full-of-dirt.


Ingredient-


  1. Chocolate pudding

  2. Oreos-crushed

  3. Gummy bugs
Here are some pictures of my friends eating it!


~Caleb Goff~

~Lynsie Andreasky~

~Tashi Judy~




I hope that every one had as much fun as I did!

No comments: