Sunday, May 13, 2007

To my Hero

Mom,
you are more then a thousand Chihuly's, and the people who invented Wonder Women had you in mind!
You know when kids say that they don't want to be like they're parents when they grow-up, well I'm not going to say that, Because I would stupid even to think of saying something like that! Cause there is no one else in the entire world that I would rather be more then something even close to you.
You've supported me in all of the times that I needed help and more. You held me when I was in the worst of heartache, along with the times that I was sick from Flu,Cold and so much more that I can't even name!
When there was no one else in the world to show me what strength and endurance was you were there to show me the way, and you will be here for a long time to help me when I start a family of my own (Don't get to haste in the wait though!).
I don't know of any other women who would make Dinosaur toast or letter pancakes for all of her children and if I recall correctly I remember you making it for other children as well!
You are my Hero. I can't think of another women that would have put up with me for all this time and further, because I know that you want to get rid of me but you can't right yet I'm here for keeps!
I love you for everything you are, and I know that you will love me no matter what happens!
Thank you for being here for me even if I don't deserve it.
Happy mothers days!

No comments: