Monday, May 7, 2007

Shoes, Beer and Kelsey!

We had two weddings in one day! One was very low-key and didn't need that much,
The other was CRAZY! I love fun loving people,don't get me wrong, but the mess they
make is not fun to clean up!
I guess the question is how different kinds of alcohol there really was there? I counted
15. I don't think that the bar served the ones under the tables,literally.
The crazy not fun part of it was the fact that I had to dump all the alcohol down the sink!
I know that I will never drink because of the times that I've had to clean them up and
they simply don't smell right!
Fast forward to the next day at church.
All the young women were given journal to write in and we were told that no one would
read them so we should be completely open about what we are thinking in them.
well, that doesn't mean that people won't read over your shoulder!
Kelsey and Hayley were and I didn't notice at first. So when I started hear laughing behind
me I should have turned around faster!
My journal entry said~
"Shoes,Beer and Cold. Those are the things that I hate right now. No further comment."
Kelsey of course wanted to know why I had written something like that.
So I quickly said that at the wedding we had set up for I had to clean up the beer/alcohol
off all of the tables. Hayley with a face of horror says," Who brought alcohol to the Peterson
wedding?!!?"
That was the name of the other wedding that we did! Did I say that that wedding was Mormon?

No comments: