Saturday, May 12, 2007

Lists

I think that if I didn't make lists all the time then I would forget about everything!
The sad thing is that I don't think that I am lying in the least bit! No, I would remember

to stay clean because that is an instinct thing that I just have built in somehow.
I think that I make at least 2 lists in a day, They in the end get completely completed too.
I like poetry too! I can't write it but those who can I think are really cool people. Even though I know all of the types of poetry and have really tried to write some I still can't do
it!
And what about songs?!!? Those are a form of poetry ,but they don't have to rhyme half of the time because if you sing it the right way then it all sounds the same and that makes it really fun and happy to listen to.
Maybe I should make more of an attempt to learn another language cause I don't really like English because it is suck a sharp sounding language, not as sharp as German but still sharp.
I like Italian thought, and Spanish but they are very similar to each other so I think that that explains why I like then both!!
...............

Can who ever is reading this tell that I am half a sleep and will not remember even typing
this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope, I couldn't tell that you were half asleep.
Someone once told me the reason I made lists such a big part of my life was because I was a control freak. LOL She challenged me not to make a list for a while. It was hard! Lists help me relax because once I have something written down then I can forget about it...literally and move onto something else to think about.
Just thought I'd let you know that it seems harder to read your blog against the dark background when it is written in yellow or red.
Happy, Happy Girl!

Anonymous said...

seriously rambling get more sleep! mom