Thursday, May 31, 2007

My Rating

On Tuesdays and Thursdays we have a nurse that comes and watches Lydia while we run around. Well,today instead of just getting rid of Lyd -said with love- we also gave Quayde to the Judy family for them to have fun with him. So it was just Maliea, Mom, Me and Thayne,
So we decided that we would do something different. We went to eat an Italian restaurant down town. I personally wasn't unimpressed.

What you rate a restaurant on-
  • The pricing of the food
  • The cuteness of the waiters
  • The quality of the food

The prices were all way to high of charge. The waiters were all women! not even all that young of women. The only thing that was good was the food, It was to my liking.

Over all rating.... C+, but I guess that you do need to take into account is that it is Prescott down town. I don't think that I'll be going back there, but others may enjoy it. I personally like Pangeia's bakery better then any of those other fancy place near the square!

~Chy Wil-Call~

2 comments:

Shawna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shawna said...

Come on Chy! What was the place called? When I was prego with little Mario we ate at an Italian place downtown and I wasn't very pleased either. I wonder if it's the same one.