Wednesday, July 23, 2008

And the flavor is.......

Call me obsessed but I really wanted to know!
I emailed the company with the question," what is the flavor of Swedish fish?" and got this nice email back-

Dear Ms. Wilson-Callihan:
Thank you for contacting us about Swedish Fish. Your comments and inquiries are appreciated because they provide valuable feedback about our brands.Original Swedish Fish come in a unique blend of flavors that we like to call "red".Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We hope that you will continue to purchase and enjoy our products.Sincerely,Consumer Relations001087315AJT

RED!!! In my opinion that is NOT a flavor it's a color! Thanks anyway though for your feedback on my question Consumer Relations001087315AJT!
And thank you readers of this blog for your answers as well.
~Chy


P.S. No I did not take the picture.

4 comments:

Ninny said...

Wow- good to know! And I never would've guessed red because well, in my mind red is a color too!

Anonymous said...

Red??? that is DEFINATLY NOT a flavor... 'yes excuse me manager! i have a complaint to make!!!' lol

Erin said...

Well if the flavor is Red than I guess the flavor of the candy Whoppers, which I hate, is icky!!

Chickenbells said...

Red is my absolutely my favorite color...I wasn't aware it had a flavor however...