Monday, July 28, 2008

Post # 100

This is a post that is about everything and everything that is rolling around in my head. So, here it goes!
WARNING: fairly long post ahead

I blame it on my parents but it really isn't their fault that I am the way I am. I hate the cold! I can't even take AC well and I live in AZ! Most people think that there is something wrong with me when I'm in the very large mall of ours shivering because it is below 70. You think that I am joking? Well, so did the cute guy at the Verizon booth who asked if I was feeling well the other day. I am joking however about having a very large mall by the way. It's tiny. You walk in one direction you'll see it all!

I just rearranged my bedroom and now I just have to vacuum. I've been avoiding that.

I think that it is about time that I find a new series to follow with. You can't blame me, I miss talking to my aunt Shawna about Gilmore Girls when it was showing. Any suggestions?

It's also about time that I make my bed... isn't it?

I love my Grandma. hehehe. I have her for a little bit longer! Unfortunately she is going to go home to Alaska soon though. But until then you have to make your own bread! (not meant as mean, just laughing) --Love you Nonny!

I am going to Chino for an activity night. It's only been 3 years since I last went. I know that it will be really fun and I'll get to see everyone that I grew up with. It's kind of funny how everyone that I grew up with thought that I be this really tall person when I got older-I shot up sooner then most- and really I'm just average height. 5'6... and a 1/2!

I have this friend who is pretty close to my complete opposite. She likes the cold, I like the heat. She loves the dark, I need to light. etc. you get it right. I'm going to dye her hair. I have never dyed hair before.... I'll learn tomorrow though!

I have no units on my phone. So if you try to call and I don't pick up, don't get offended. It's not that I'm ignoring you. I'll call you back, when I find out you have called. You know what, just call my home phone! lol!

I have Starry brightness on my window. No, I don't think that I'll explain that one.

Thayne has been trying to scudoo into his favorite books and magazines for the past week. Scudoo - which I don't think I am even spelling right- is what Steve and Jo do in Blues Clues. It's where they'll do a little dance and sing a little long then jump into a book and get to play in the story. It's really cute. Thayne I think is still really upset that it doesn't work.

I got my hair cut! that is a really big thing. I have been needing a haircut for a while. So I asked one of my church leaders if I watched her kids she would cut my hair. It was a yes and she did an amazing job on it. She did some thinning and cut a inch or so off and now I feel like a whole new me! You may think that I am joking but I'm not! Thank you again Kim!

The mice bergaids are on again! I have a mouse in my room and he licked all the peanut butter off the trap and didn't even snap it! This is war. For those who know me for the life saving person I am, just remember that this is a mouse. That gets into all that it really shouldn't. If there was a way for me to get it out nicely I would. This is no spider to be put into a cup and put outside. Believe me! I would if I could.

Are we into August yet!??! I don't know why but I really am done with this month.

I think that is all for now.......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THATS A MOUTHFUL!!!! SORRY FOR THE MOUSE PROBLEM!!!

Anonymous said...

you need to post i love it love eden

Erin said...

I am so glad that I am not the only one in the family that has the talent of babbling. I love the fact that you blog it all. If you're anything like me, once it's down your brain is somewhat empty to collect more! I love it, and I love you!

Chickenbells said...

Yeah. This month is not one of my favorites...