Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pics from EFY

I have more but these are the first I am posting because They are fun.



Front plumb colored shirt-Aaron
Left blue-Tanner
Above Tanner-Josh
Women-Counselor Tiffany
Next to Tiffany-Joseph
The two above Joseph-Nolan &Ian
Two above Tiffany(left to right)-Sam and Sam Vegas
Two at top(left to right)-Burns and Keiler









Front left-Debi
Man-Counselor Brain
Front right-Kelsey
Arch left to right-Anna, Anna(my roommate),Aubry,Me Allison,Heidi.









Tanner with cool glasses.
Look close at the glasses.
Debi is great with a camera!











Burns, Tiffany and Keiler.
Burns and Keiler were the ones to start the Devil horns thing that stuck with us all. Tiffany was the Devil according to them so... you get it.








Awesome Allison and Beautiful Heidi!








Our banner with Tiffany







I love this Picture! It was one of the first two days I think so none of us knew each other.
Well, that is a lie. I knew Joseph








Aubry and Debi. We were really bored as we waited to get to our seats











Did I mention that
we were really bored?.....
.....This picture was
not altered....
























Long story, but this was Brain's badge. None of us called him Brain. We all called him Toby. He just looked like a Toby so that is what we said.








No comments: