Sunday, July 20, 2008

Swedish Fish will set you free!

Not really but it sounded good!
This is a question to those who may or may not know.
What the heck is the flavor of Swedish fish!?!? To those who just thought," Chaiya... just look on the bag for that kind of a question."
Well, let me tell you, that the bag doesn't have anything on it about the flavor of this very yummy and highly health endangering snack! I even went to the site to see if it had anything to say about it. As you can tell...nothing. The first to tell me the REAL flavor will receive a bag of Swedish fish, hand delivered or mailed.
P.S. It is not Cherry.

3 comments:

Ninny said...

Red is fruit punch and these are the holy grail of all non chocolate candies. I LOVE THEM!!

Anonymous said...

I say raspberry,,,just cuz i love that flavor....

Erin said...

I couldn't help out with the flavor ideas because I don't eat seafood! Sorry!! LOL! Love ya.