Friday, March 23, 2007

10 Things about Me..Chy!

  1. I've moved 9 times in my life
  2. I read Shakespeare for enjoyment
  3. I'm Mormon but I Love Buddha!
  4. if I could,I would wear my Flip-Flops Year round
  5. if I only had a week to live,I would go to Venice,Italy! Just to simply explore most of the nooks and crannies.
  6. I'm a size 10 in men's shoes!
  7. My belly button looks like a guys!
  8. I think the Lord of the Rings is boring! - The books not the movies. I fell asleep twice in the middle of the reading of the Two Towers! I've never seen the movies because I bet the movies are just as boring -to me-as the books!
  9. One of my favorite things to watch is little kids laughing!
  10. The thing that I want the most in the world is..........World Peace! ... Just kidding! I really want a VW Bug, Old Style!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very intersting stuff Girlfriend! Have a question though, how is a guys belly button different from a girls?! Have a wonderful week. Blog on!