Thursday, March 29, 2007

Favorite places!

Yesterday Me and one of my best friends Tashi Judy walked around all over the Square. After we had had some really good Hot Coco at a little Bakery that I had no idea
existed before we had gone there. We went to the Library to wait till Mom came to get us. I showed her my favorite thing about the grounds at the library and she did the same! My favorite thing is the tree to the right. I always remember wanting to climb it as I grew up, but never got the guts to do so because the librarians were a bit mean about staying out the one that I could climb!
I guess that it's hard to see how cool and gnarled this tree is in the picture, but I did my best to capture it the way that I see it!
The GORGEOUS girl in the pink is Tashi! The tree she is in is her favorite! She was told to get out of it by a librarian in the whole one minute that she was in it! Not cool!
I love just walking around on the square, it is so beautiful down there! Not right now, because it isn't green yet,then it'll get beautiful! I have lots of happy memories there, and they will continue to come in the future!
Where's your favorite place to simply walk around at?!!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite place to walk around right now? My new, bug, beautiful yard. It is full of surprises! The plants, flowers, and bushes creep slowly from the winter's sleep more everyday. It is like Christmas in spring.

Anonymous said...

oops! I misspelled something, lol. I meant big beautiful yard, not bug!