Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I've listened to Switchfoot for a long time, but I've never really been into they're stuff up till this last year. Now I have three of they're Cd's! Well, I don't know how to get my CD player to get off repeat and it's stuck on the song 'Gone'! So now I can't get it out of my head!
On the chorus it says.....

"Gone, like yesterday is gone
Like history is gone
The world keeps spinning on
You're going,going,
Gone, like summer break is gone,
Like Saturday is gone
Just try to prove me wrong and
pretend like your immortal."

And the whole song is about how there are two people that are talking about how we need to live like there is 'No Tomorrow, Every day' and if we do that then we won't have any regrets. And also that we should live to the fullest because if there is no tomorrow then we would have lived life so much better then if we had just waited for tomorrow! I know that if people would have this mind set that they'd be happier in Mind and Soul.
Try it! You might be surprised, You never know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ynsie

Anonymous said...

It's sort of creepy that it's stuck on THAT song if you think about it! but I dont want to get you worried or anything. It could also be a good thing!...