Saturday, March 31, 2007

My little fans!



Tonight I went to work for the Mangum family. I knew that I was sitting for two other little girls that I hadn't ever met, but I wasn't expecting that I would be so loved by them!

I got to the door and was greeted by two girls the ages of 9 and 5 who told me that they are my biggest fans!I didn't know what to say, but I had to tell them that I wasn't the girl that they thought I was!

They even had all the books and dolls! If they are my number one fans then they better have the underwear to prove it!

I think that I have never been more speech less in my whole life! The crazy thing is that if I wasn't so pale and still had long hair then I would look like her!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you need to grow your hair out again! It would be warmer in the summer since you like the heat!! And you look a lot like the photo!! And I think I can be considered a BIG FAN!!!

اوائل المثالى said...


شركات تنظيف في خورفكان

شركة تنظيف في الشارقة

تصليح مكيفات دبي