Wednesday, March 21, 2007

If you laugh....

At your self then your stupid mistake turns to a joke instead of an embarrassment!
This I know to be one of the most true things in this whole world! For Example!.....
When you might forget that the door that you just left from locks befind you, and you run across a lot of wet grass, what do you think is going to happen?
Yes I fell! I fell right on my rear! Did I say that the grass was wet? Because it was! 'VERY' wet!!!
So when I got back into the Church I was laughing so hard I thought that I would stop breathing entierly! I just told people that I did something stupid and they laughed too! I know some people that get embarrassed for the little things in life, Well Don't! Because I did something really stupid and everyone thought that it was really funny instead of people thinking that I had wet my self or something of the like!
Laugh!Smile! You'll improve some ones day by it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL