Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hidden Wonders!

So today I thought that I was going to be working, but instead I got a call saying that I was off! So, instead of just sitting in the house all day eating Ice Cream and getting fat Me and Quayde went for a Bike ride. One thing I know for sure is that I am really out of shape!!!
Mine and Quayde's route-
Wal-Mart- Were it took us 20 minutes to get really bored!
New Friontiers-Where we got a Carbonated Juice and simply talked about what is
going on.... and I learned that I really don't know that much
about my little Brother.
Hastings-As I started to padlock the bikes to the bike-thingy-meroo I heard a
loud hissing niose!....Just to realize that Quayde's front tire was no
longer firm! So after we had gotten out of Hastings we started to
realize that it was going to take us a 'little' longer to get Home!
After that we stopped at Safeway for Lunch.which was of course Safeway's 'famous' bagels! And if anyone out there has never tried these bagels you are missing the best expierce of your food life!
When we got home I thought that we might have been gone for about an hour and a half. Oh no! We were gone for 3 hours!
I truly enjoyed being with Quayde today! I have so much that I do all the time that I don't always see the little things that could give me the most joy out of life! Don't do the same! Look a little closer at the little things in your life.it might just be a complete stranger in the car next to you on the way to your work simply smiling for no apparent reason! I know that i've see things like this and more! Look and you'll see.

No comments: